1. We will treat all your personal information as confidential. It will be kept on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
2. When you shop on pabo.com, we will ask you to input personal information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selection(s), credit card (or other payment) information and a password. This will be collected, along with information about your internet location (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types), your browser type and version, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
3. You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
4. We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us will only be used for the following purposes:
- processing your orders
- statistical analysis and survey purposes to improve this website and our services
- to highlight website content for you
- to administer this website
- advertising or marketing business activity, goods and/or services and promoting public relations, but only in connection with PABO.com
5. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
For our newsletters we use the so called double opt-in system, so we are assured that you will receive our newsletters only if you choose to get them. This comprises that we verify your approval before sending any newsletter. This verification process includes the sending of an email to the address provided by you, in which we ask you to confirm that you want to receive our newsletters. You can confirm your choice either by replying to the mail or by following the link provided in the email you have received.
In case you do not want to receive any newsletter or advertising messages from us, you can always protest against receiving them. All you need to do, is write our customer service an email or a letter. Self-evidently our newsletters always contain a subscription cancellation link.
6. When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from PABO.com by post or e-mail about PABO.com products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate boxes as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by following the unsubscribe link within any of our promotional emails, or by contacting our Customer Service on 0871 945 1610. We are here Monday to Friday, 9am-4am. Calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline. Charges may vary from orther networks and mobiles.
7. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the Beate Uhse Netherlands B.V. group for mailing or marketing purposes. However, you should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and/or user information, we are entitled do so.
8. When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and/or mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, special offers and new products/ranges on the website. You may unsubscribe from this newsletter by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
11. Enquiries regarding this Policy should be directed to: Beate Uhse Netherlands B.V., Walsoordensestraat 70, 4588 KD Walsoorden, The Netherlands